- CHANGE YOUR OIL AT HOME IN 10 MINUTES OR LESS WITH NO MESS. The fastest, easiest, and cleanest way to change your oil at home with the ValvoMax Quick Twist Oil Drain Valve. Replaces your drain bolt. F...
- THE COMPLETE SOLUTION. Includes Quick Twist valve, steel cap with embedded rubber seal, drain tube assembly, and washer for installation. Eliminate the need for extra tools, no stripped or frozen drai...Check price on
- High-Quality Material: High-strength anode alumina alloy and Permanent Magnet
- Engine Protection：With Powerful Magnetic Oil Drain Plug, Protect Your Engine From Metal Debris DamageCheck price on
- affordable proucdtsCheck price on
- fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Part number: FL400SCheck price on
- Includes gasket, mounting plate, center tube and inner element tube
- Increased dirt-holding capacityCheck price on
- Proven protection for up to 10,000 miles
- Engineered for use with conventional or synthetic motor oilCheck price on
Changing oil is an important maintenance task for any Ford Ranger vehicle. Oil lubricates and cools the engine, increasing performance and extending its life. The 2001 Ford Ranger oil capacity depends on the specific engine.
However, finding the right oil capacity is only one step of the process. Also pay attention to the recommended oil viscosity and type for your 2001 Ford Ranger as well as the torque required for the oil drain plug.
Browse the charts to determine how much oil your 2001 Ford Ranger takes and check other oil related specifications.