- 40% more protection than industry standards with enhanced anti-wear additives that build a bonus layer of defense between critical moving parts within your engine
- Resist oil breakdown 10X better than industry standards with a combination of premium antioxidants that fight oil breakdown and degradationCheck price on
- ENHANCED MAXLIFE TECHNOLOGY PREVENTS engine breakdown in extreme conditions with 50% better wear protection than the industry standard
- TREAT AND PREVENT LEAKS with premium seal conditioners to keep oil out of places it shouldn’t beCheck price on
- MAXLIFE TECHNOLOGY PREVENTS engine breakdown with 40% better wear protection than the industry standard
- REFRESH AGING SEALS AND PREVENT LEAKS with seal conditionersCheck price on
- PROVEN TO MINIMIZE EVERYDAY WEAR on your engine by providing consistent lubrication and defense
- OPTIMIZE POWER & FUEL EFFICIENCY with our low friction technologyCheck price on
- HIGH FLOW RATES: Designed to provide exceptional flow rates and a consistent flow of oil to your engine
- VERSATILE COMPATIBILITY: Designed to operate with all synthetic, conventional, and blended motor oilsCheck price on
- Proven protection for up to 10,000 miles
- Engineered for use with conventional or synthetic motor oilCheck price on
Changing oil is an important maintenance task for any Ford Ranger vehicle. Oil lubricates and cools the engine, increasing performance and extending its life. The 2006 Ford Ranger oil capacity depends on the specific engine.
However, finding the right oil capacity is only one step of the process. Also pay attention to the recommended oil viscosity and type for your 2006 Ford Ranger as well as the torque required for the oil drain plug.
Browse the charts to determine how much oil your 2006 Ford Ranger takes and check other oil related specifications.